Get paid to play with dogs
Delhi, OH — Rover is looking for a part-time dog sitter/dog walker.
As a dog walker, you will be able to relieve your stress and take a breath of fresh air. Dog walking is a great part-time job to make money on the side. The ideal candidate is a dog lover with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
Dog Walker Responsibilities in Delhi
- Feed the dogs as needed.
- Take the dogs for a quick stroll in the park for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Make sure that the dog is properly hydrated.
Benefits of working as a dog walker on Rover
- Set your own schedule and prices.
- Your dog-sitting services are backed by the Rover Guarantee, which includes up to $25,000 in vet care reimbursement for eligible claims.
- We’re here for you around the clock with 24/7 support and live vet assistance.
To be a dog sitter for Rover, you must:
- Pass an enhanced background check.
- Be at least 18 years old.
The ideal candidate is a dog owner or someone with extensive experience with dogs.
The average salaries for Rover.com dog sitters in Delhi, OH is $13 per hour. Payments go through Rover’s platform, so you never have to collect money from clients.
How to sign up
You must complete your registration after clicking the “quick apply” button. In your profile, you need to set the following features:
- Set the distance you’re willing to travel to a pet owner’s home.
- Set the number of drop-in visits you can do daily.
- Choose time slots you’re available.
Rover is the most popular dog walking app: it is available in 10,000+ cities and boasts over 85,000 dog walkers.
There are many ways to make money on Rover.com:
- Dog walking: Pick up dog walks that fit your schedule.
- Dog Boarding (highest earners): Care for a dog (or cat!) overnight in your home.
- Doggy daycare: Ideal for work-from-home dog lovers.
Dog lovers like this pet-sitting app because you can set your hours and pricing.
This job posting is available.